Subject of Terms
This agreement governs your use of the iTranslate4.eu translation services, downloadable applications, API documentation and other information of iTranslate4.eu website, and is a contract between you and iTranslate Ltd ( "we", or "us") who holds the right of utilization of the itranslate4.eu website and the right of reselling the translation services of the machine translation providers available on the website and in the services.
Rights to use the Service
You and any of your users of an API-key should:
- comply with our regulations policies.
- keep account password secret;
- promptly notify us if you learn of a security breach related to iTranslate4.eu services.
- use the API-key within the limits specified by the present Terms and only from the server indicated by us.
You and any users of an API-key should not:
- access our service except through our API;
- transmit or propagate any virus, worm, or other harmful code;
- install your computer code on an end user's computer without first obtaining the end user's informed consent;
- damage or disrupt, or attempt to gain unauthorized access to an end user's computer
- use it in an application that transmits, offers, sells, advertises, licenses or delivers any infringing, defamatory, offensive or illegal products, services, content or other materials;
- use of an API that send any unsolicited bulk messages or spam.
- mislead any end user, including without limitation with respect to the source or origin of content or functionality on
- use any unauthorized means to use, access, modify or reroute, or attempt to use, access, modify or reroute iTranslate4.eu Services;
- use more than one API-key for an account ;
- falsify or alter an API-key or any unique referral identifier in, or assigned to, an iTranslate4.eu application, or otherwise obscure or alter the source of queries coming from an application using iTranslate4.eu API.
- falsify your personal information assigned to the API-key account
- resell iTranslate4.eu services
- use any means we don't authorize to modify, reroute, or gain access to iTranslate4.eu APIs or attempt to carry out these activities;
- charge the user for the usage of the program directly. The API implementation should request an API-key from the user. The application should direct users to our webshop where they can create the API-key and buy quotas of characters assigned to it and use it for translation.
Reservation of rights
Except for the rights expressly granted under this agreement iTranslate Ltd. and its suppliers retain all right, title and interest in iTranslate4.eu Services and all intellectual property rights therein.
This agreement does not grant you any rights in logo, trademark or service mark. You will not use any logo, trademark of iTranslate4.eu and its suppliers without the prior written approval iTranslate Ltd.
Term and Termination
We may, at any time, terminate your access to the Service at its discretion without prior notice to you in any of the following cases:
- iTranslate Ltd. is required to do so by law (for example, due to change to the law governing the provision of the Service)
- Providing the Service could create a substantial economic burden as determined by iTranslate Ltd. in its reasonable good faith judgment
- Providing the Service could create a security risk or material technical burden as determined by iTranslate Ltd. in its reasonable good faith judgment
- You engage in any action that reflects poorly on iTranslate4.eu services or otherwise disparages or devalues iTranslate4.eu's reputation or goodwill
We are improving and changing our services. We may add or remove functionalities or features from different application, and we may suspend or stop an application altogether.
These terms control the relationship between iTranslate Ltd. and you. They do not create any third party beneficiary rights.
Demo and Limitations
New API-key users are granted with an initial 10K characters for demo.
We may monitor, in our sole and absolute discretion, whether you or your application violate any of the terms of this agreement or pose a threat to us. This may include, filtering to stop spam or increase security, limitation of traffic, restricting the functionality or terminating.
Support of iTranslate4.eu services available via email. We will reply to your letters in 24 hour. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
We provide iTranslat4.eu translation services "as-is," "with all faults" and "as available." You acknowledge that computer and telecommunications systems are not fault-free and occasional periods of downtime occur. We do not guarantee that our services will not be interrupted, timely, secure or error-free or that data loss will not occur. We give no express warranties, guarantees or conditions. You may have additional consumer rights under your local laws that this contract cannot change. We exclude any implied warranties, including for merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, workmanlike effort and non-infringement.
You may be able to access third-party websites or services via our translation service. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for such websites or content.
You understand and agree that iTranslate Ltd. shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
- the use or the inability to use the service;
- the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the service;
- unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- statements or conduct of any third party on the service; or
- any other matter relating to the service
The Terms constitute the entire legal agreement between you and iTranslate Ltd.
The parties of the contract declare that in legal issues not regulated in the present document they accept Hungarian laws, especially the 1959 act IV, Civil Code and the 1995 act XXXIII of patent protection.
If it turns out that a particular term is not enforceable, this will not affect any other terms.
If, at any time, any provision of the Terms is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable in any respect pursuant to any law of any jurisdiction, the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining provisions and terms will in any way be affected or impaired.
For information please contact us at email@example.com
Language pairs by Partners
Firefox Plugin Chat Plugin MemoQ Plugin Trados Studio Plugin Wordfast Connector
iTranslate Ltd., 21 October, 2012. 19:46:07